Member Benefits & Dues
Member Benefits and Dues
There are so many great benefits with being a part of the Lake Columbia Property Owners Association. In order to live in this great community and enjoy the benefits, it does require yearly membership dues from each property owner that resides on or has lake access to Lake Columbia.
Member Benefits Include
- Private use of lake, ramps (key access), parks, bathhouses
- Community events
- Trash removal
- Lake and weed maintenance
- Park and bathhouse maintenance
- Association office for building control, dues collection, questions, guidance, etc.
- Park security patrol
- Membership cards and decals*
- Seawall and island maintenance, playground equipment, and more!
* The following is required to issue your membership cards and decals:
- Property deed or land contract needs to be on file at the office
- Current state watercraft and vehicle registrations
Yearly membership dues for 2019 are $371.95 for a first lot and $40 for each additional lot that does not require services (i.e. trash, decals, keys, etc.).
LCPOA membership dues are to be paid no later than April 1st of each year. If you have not paid or did not receive an invoice, or you are new to the Lake Columbia community, please contact the LCPOA office.
Lake Columbia Property Owners Association
Lake living enjoyment in EVERY season!