Membership Benefits and Dues
Membership dues are due by April 1 of each year.
Yearly membership dues are $364.80 per year and $40 for each additional lot that does not require services (i.e. trash, decals, keys, etc.).
Member Benefits Include:
- Private use of lake, ramps (with key access), parks, bathhouses
- Community events
- Trash removal
- Lake and weed maintenance
- Park and bathhouse maintenance
- Office to handle questions, comments, building control, dues collection, etc.
- Park security patrol
- Membership cards and decals (copy of watercraft and vehicle registrations must be provided to receive decals)
- Seawall and island maintenance, playground equipment, etc.
- Copy of your property deed or land contract needs to be on file at the office
- Copy of your current state watercraft and vehicle registrations